Thank you so much judiththereader @readandreview2016.wordpress.com and @storyscope.wordpress.comfor nominating me for the Liebster Award! The rules are:
Display The Award
Answer All 11 Questions
Nominate 5 Worthy Blogs Which Have Less Than 200 Followers
Create 11 New Questions For Them To Answer
1. When did you start blogging?
I first started a book and writing blog on tumblr at writing-the-dream.tumblr.com before creating my wordpress website in January!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to create a platform as an aspiring author. I’m currently writing a YA fantasy novel and hope to publish it one day!
3. What is the best book you’ve ever reviewed?
I would say A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas is the best novel I’ve ever reviewed. I usually rate books on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, but I loved it so much I gave it a score of ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+ because it was so amazing!
4. What is your favourite genre?
Fantasy will always be my first love, however, I have a soft spot for certain types of science fiction as well.
5. What is a genre you’ve stayed away from?
Though I have read some inspiring non-fiction books, I rarely ever pick them up.
6. What was the best book-to-film adaptation you’ve ever watched?
I am so obsessed with the Lord of the Rings movies! No matter how many times I watch them, Middle-Earth always feels like home.
7. How do you organise your bookshelves?
I basically have only two bookshelves: 1) the FAVORITE bookshelf, where the books I feel really changed me are placed 2)the bookshelf where I keep everything else
8. Do you do anything whilst reading: do you listen to music, eat, drink?
I’ve been known to do all of the above (especially the eating), however, I’ve found the best books I’ve read⎯the ones I can’t seem to put down⎯are so amazing that I don’t want to eat, sleep, or do anything else before finishing them altogether.
9. If you could meet any author, who would it be?
I would love to meet either Cassandra Clare or Sarah J. Maas!
10. What is the weirdest book you’ve ever read?
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton is by far the most bizarre novel I’ve ever read, and yet I couldn’t help but love the unique beauty of the language and story. Needless to say, it made the FAVORITE bookshelf.
11. How do you keep track of your TBR?
I don’t really keep track…? I’m really bad about buying books that I think I’ll love and when I don’t, I stop reading and never pick them up again. While I have restarted books I’ve taken a break from and found some real treasures, my TBR pile is still huge and probably won’t be shrinking anytime soon. When a book becomes more frustrating than enjoyable to read, then it’s not worth the effort to me.
Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them @ youngadultfictionreviews.wordpress.com
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What makes a book great for you?
- What’s your favorite book series and why?
- What is something your followers don’t know about you?
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
- Who is the author you admire most?
- What is your favorite quote from a book?
- If your favorite book had a theme song what would it be?
- What book would you want to be adapted into a movie/TV series?
- What’s the most recent book you’ve read?
- What are your most anticipated book releases?